Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Vintage coral bridal shower

 This was the second bridal shower in the same weekend and it was one of my favorites in terms of color scheme.  I love coral and had a lot of fun styling this shower.  I love the rustic edge of it as well.  Another plus to this shower was that I met the most delightful lady who asked me to do the shower in the first place.  We had so many nice conversations over details and set up.  I think I made a new friend!
 Of course, a little sweetness with white wedding cupcakes!
The centerpiece was one of my favorites!  I used a sharpie and wrote the letters LOVE on the vases before I gave them to my florist.  She did such an excellent job bringing them to life!
 Veggies in ranch dressing dip
 Chicken salad on green apple slices topped with a pecan half.

Ricotta cheese and tomato quiches

Pretty fruit skewers
Specially made "coral" punch!  I was so proud of how well it matched!  And the owner of the home let us use her beautiful lime green dishes for the shower as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment