Tuesday, May 1, 2012

A Rustic Sunflower bridal shower...

I recently had the opportunity to do a tablescape and centerpieces for a Rustic Sunflower bridal shower.  I used lots of burlap because it was perfect for the theme and it looked great with sunflowers!  I used my favorite florist and asked her to order me so great looking sunflowers.  Boy, did she deliver!  Aren't they gorgeous!!!  Above is a burlap banner with the words "Love is Sweet" hand painted in ivory and attached to jute then tied off with ivory satin ribbon.

 Each table had a small bouquet of sunflowers and thistle with rocks in the bottom of each mason jar.  I surrounded each jar with spanish moss and candles wrapped with jute or resting on sunflower seeds.

 These handmade initial letters for the bride and groom were covered in burlap and hung with brown and ivory satin ribbon.

The food labels highlighted the sunflowers and the simple yet elegant menu of various flavored pound cakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment