Monday, December 5, 2011

A Perfect Paisley Girl Baby Shower

One of my dearest friends was expecting her second daughter and I wanted to give her a beautiful, whimsical baby shower!  Her baby bedding was bright paisley print so I used that as the inspiration color scheme.
I did a twist on the traditional guest book...a wishing tree!
The guests simply take a card and write a wish for the baby, a piece of advice or a sweet note to the mommy and daddy.  Then hang it on the tree! 


I made these petit fours out of pound cake and covered them with thinned chocolate in the colors of the shower.  I made the paisley and flower embellishments out of fondant then painted on some edible glitter.



 I made this name banner to highlight the beverage table.  My friend took it home as an extra gift and hung it in the baby's nursery. 



Here are some fabulous cookies made by a friend using cookie tattoos!  She did a fabulous job on them and they were so tasty!!

No comments:

Post a Comment