Friday, December 30, 2011

It's an Angry Birds Birthday!

 I was asked by one of my sweet friends to make some really fun Angry Birds cupcakes for her son's birthday.  I had so much fun making them and it developed into an incredibly fun and colorful birthday for him. 

I found some really cute printables that I attached to some
colored bouncy balls for a little fun.  When the party was almost over, we peeled off the faces and
threw them in the pool for the kids to play with!


 The angry bird cupcakes were displayed on a cupcake tower.  The tablescape included Angry Pellets (fruit flavored Mike and Ikes), Bird Seed (chocolate covered sunflower seeds), and Bird Food (white chocolate popcorn mixed with m&m's).




I think I had the most fun making the faces of the green pigs!  I always hate to see that grin on their face when the game says "Level Failed"!

No comments:

Post a Comment