Saturday, March 31, 2012

She's about to Pop! baby shower...more to come later!

Here are a few of the items I made for a friend's baby shower...the theme was "She's About to Pop!" and the menu included any and everything with the word "pop" in it! I made several paper details for this shower including a table banner, food label tents and a wall banner. I also made cake pops (which I forgot to take a picture of!) and cupcake push pops! I will post more pictures later once I get them!


 Here is a close up of one of the food label tents for the tablescape.
 This is the table banner that I made for the food table.  Below is a close up of the letters...

 Here is the wall banner that hung above the food table...It was also be cute hanging on a front door if you were hosting this type of baby shower in your home.  It says "She's About to POP!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment