Monday, June 11, 2012

Bling, Bling...she got the Ring! A sparkling bridal shower


This was a shower that was a long time acomin'...I did this shower for one of my sweet teacher friends who was getting married in April.  We were all so very excited when he FINALLY popped the question!  My friend is very blingy so I knew just what her shower needed to look like! LOTS OF BLING!!
 Little "diamonds" were scattered all over the table and I even had some dangling from the light fixture...check out the top picture.  I glued about a million little rhinestones to this wooden "B" to make it extra blingy...I think she used it at the actual wedding.  How cool!

Several marvelous bakers brought their fabulous desserts for all to enjoy.  We had four very different desserts to choose from: Italian Cream Cake, Apricot Glazed Pound Cake, Chocolate Cake and Fruit topped Cheesecake.  I made that one...I will need to confess that I tried them ALL! Yummy!



Of course, what's a good dessert without a really good cup of coffee!
And they lived Happily Ever After....

No comments:

Post a Comment